Wagtail Aviation is an authorized Aircraft Maintenance Operation
– Aviation Maintenance Organisation: AMO 1125
– Approved Persons: AP 178 & AP 08
Wagtail has more than 12 years of hands-on Operational Maintenance Experience operating under CAA authority. We have ratings for all procedures except Special Processes like X-Ray and Specialized Non-destructive Testing.
Authorized procedures include:
- Carburettor Balancing on Rotax engines
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing – Up to Four Bladed Propellers
- Rotor Balancing
- Engine Control Unit (ECU) software updates and improvements
Operational maintenance services include:
- Remote Aircraft recovery. Wagtail has the crew, equipment and trailers available to recover gyrocopters where ever the need arises.
- Line maintenance
- Heavy maintenance and overhauls
- Limited component services
Wagtail do provide maintenance training to.