Wagtail Aviation provides national pilot licence training.
Training is done in two parts the theoretical, ground school training and practical flight training.
The training phases is as following:
- Phase 1 - Basic training
- Phase 2 – Circuit Training
- Phase 3 – Advance flight Training
- Phase 4 – Navigation Training
- Phase 5 – Ground School
- Phase 6 – Final Flight test
Ground school curriculum includes:
- Principles of flight
- Aircraft technical and general knowledge
- Communication including Radio telephony procedures and principles
- Air law and ATC (Air traffic control) / Ops procedures
- Human performance and limitations
Practical training is done as per rating for specific gyro models. The model you are trained on will be the model you will be tested on and licenced for. Additional add on training can be provided to be licenced for different models.